Time is Running Out to Protect Our Natio

  • takeaction2k
    Message 1 of 49 , Sep 15, 2000
      Send A Free E-mail to Washington at
      www.nationalparksafety.org. Today, your help is urgently needed to protect
      America's legacy to its children-our national parks and
      monuments. Recent forest fires are a symptom of a larger
      problem: lack of funding, lack of trained personnel, and
      lack of resources to protect our parks and monuments.
      Congress has three weeks left to make the right choice, to
      vote for legislation that will help ensure your safety
      and the future of our national parks and monuments.
      You can help. Join with the men and women of the U.S.
      Park Police and U.S. National Park Service Law
      Enforcement Rangers in fighting to protect our parks. Visit
      www.nationalparksafety.org and send a free e-mail to your lawmakers. E-mail
      this alert to your friends and colleagues. Together,
      we can help ensure www.nationalparksafety.org.
    • smurfett62
      Message 49 of 49 , Feb 3, 2002
        Hey thats GREAT news!:-)<br>Im checking into the Montana laws..<br>think it is a felony here as well.