"Very powerful video showing the much needed and fantastic work you do for these poor creatures."

  • Paul N Davis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2009
      Dear friends and supporters,

      Below are just a few of the comments left on our latest video .............

      _____

      "It is truly amazing and heart warming to see the work you are doing in Sri
      Lanka to alleviate this terrible suffering."

      "Very powerful video showing the much needed and fantastic work you do for
      these poor creatures."

      "We cannot love our animals and not do everything in our power to help
      others have the same chance at a decent life..."

      "Excellent video! very heart-warming! i wish i could be there to help you"

      "Thank you for sharing this absolutely excellent video with me... "

      _____

      If you have not watched this video yet please take the time to view it

      http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=NGwEgq5LIbU

      Take care, Paul.

      Paul N Davis

      Charity Development Manager