FW: DIRE EMERGENCY- 24 Dogs in Yorkshire pound (UK) due to die in the next 24 hours

  • Paul N Davis
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2008
      From: South West Animal Protection [mailto:southwestanimalprotection@...]
      Sent: 23 December 2008 21:50
      To: "Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@...
      Subject: DIRE EMERGENCY- 24 Dogs in Yorkshire pound (UK) due to die in the next 24 hours

      PLEASE FORWARD WIDELY TO ALL RESCUE GROUPS IN THE UK AND DOG FRIENDLY FORUMS AND WEBSITES IMMEDIATELY

      Help to Save a Life this Christmas!!!!

      DIRE EMERGENCY- These 24 Pound Dogs (see below) in Yorkshire in the UK are due to Die in the next 24 hours

      Vital Donations are needed now for emergency boarding- Rescue Places/Forever Homes/Foster Homes are also Needed Desperately to Save Their Lives!!

      PLEASE TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION NOW

      Time is rapidly running out for these precious souls!

      Trudie James from the 'Doris Banham Rescue' in the UK has contacted SWAP team UK today and is desperately trying to save these precious lives, please do all you can to help. Donations are desperately needed to help her pay for emergency kennelling which will help to get these dogs off the danger list.

      If you would like to offer a kind donation, please see details on how to do this below. We are asking all our international supporters for donations also, please help these dogs if you can. Thank you.

      Rescue places, forever homes and foster homes are also all needed desperately to Save Their Lives!!

      CAN YOU PLEASE HELP??

      Please contact Trudie James or Bobby immediately if you can offer help to any of these beautiful dogs -

      Please phone Trudie on 0208 363 9634 (Please phone landline preferably) or mobile- 07597 049231 email Trudie at - <mailto:trudie.james@...> trudie.james@...

      You can also please phone Bobby on 0113 2752782 or mobile- 07598 108247 email Bobby at - bobbybowker@...

      PLEASE SEE PICTURES AND SOME DETAILS OF 22 OF THE DOGS BELOW (Sorry no photos or details of the other 2 dogs).

      To make a kind and much needed donation to help save the lives of these desperate souls please see <http://www.dogsos.co.uk/#/donations/4524325462> http://www.dogsos.co.uk/#/donations/4524325462 (You can also see the marvellous work of the Doris Banham Rescue on this website). If you would prefer to send a cheque or cash donation please contact Trudie asap about this. It is imperative that these lives are saved.

      If everyone on this email list gave just £10 this would solve the emergency boarding problem and save all these lives for Christmas- to save a life is the greatest gift of all.

      Any rescue centres that kindly offer help please meet the following criteria:

      1- A NO DESTRUCTION POLICY

      2- HOMECHECK ALL PROSPECTIVE OWNERS

      3- DOG GETS RETURNED TO THE SANCTUARY IF OWNER CAN NO LONGER KEEP

      Kind individuals offering foster or forever homes will be homechecked

      Please do all you can to save these precious lives before it's too late!!!

      Please look at the photos below of these darling dogs destined for death!! Please keep scrolling down to the end.

      Many, many thanks to all our national and international supporters

      Best wishes

      SWAP team UK

      Each and everyone of us make the difference, if we all pull together we can move mountains for the animals. Please forward this special Christmas appeal to all your contacts on your email list. Thank you so much everyone.

      All best wishes for Christmas and the New Year to all our supporters globally.