Why should I give my support ?

  • Paul N Davis
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2008
      Someone asked me today "why should I give my support for work being carried
      out in Sri Lanka. "

      My thoughts immediately went to Kim Cooling and her team that are currently
      treating the suffering animals on the streets in Sri Lanka.

      The enormity of the suffering there is huge, 100's of 1,000's of animals are
      currently strays in Sri Lanka, wandering the streets suffering and dying.

      It prompted me to produce a little animation, I thought I would share it
      with you.

      You will preferably need broadband for a quick download time.

      http://www.linnics.com/asossl/whywe.html

      Take care, Paul.