Read if you want to stop the animal cruelty in China !

  • paul@linpaul.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2007
      Thank you for wanting to stop the cruelty in China.

      Before we can ever stand a chance of achieving that, we need to stop our
      home based Companies from the trading of live animals in China and
      contributing to that cruelty.

      TESCO sell live animals in China, some are butchered in-store, some are
      taken away alive and butchered at home. That can involve the decapitation,
      skinning or boiling of the animals alive.

      If we do not stop the cruelty at the hands of our own Companies, we can
      never expect any change in China.

      Please sign the petition to stop TESCO ( fresh & easy - USA ) from
      continuing their cruel trade in China.

      Until we stop TESCO, we will never have a chance of stopping the cruelty at
      all.

      http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/518761759

      Please pass this on to as many people as you can.

      Take care, Paul.