ACTION ALERT: VOTE YES!! FOR HELENA, MONTANA DEER!

  • Brennan Browne
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2007
      Hi Folks! Please take a minute out of your day to show support for the Helena, Montana deer!
      Go to the link below. It will take you to Helena's online newspaper; there's "The Question of the Week" on the left hand side of the page. Just click YES! The deer have been given a reprieve from Fish & Wildlife's recent plan to exterminate them; so please show an outpouring of support for the F&W's change of heart by casting your YES vote! If you have a few more minutes there's also a place within the box to send email comments! Many thanks!!

      http://helenair. com/

      ---------------------------------
      From: endspeciescide@...
      To: ar-news@...
      Subject: ACTION ALERT: VOTE YES!! FOR HELENA, MONTANA DEER!
      Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 12:47:10 -0700

      Hi Everyone!

      I have GREAT NEWS!:O) I don't know if you remember, but I had posted
      pleas with everyone to write to the Montana Fish and Wildlife to
      plead with them to spare the 350 deer that they were going to kill
      within our Helena, Montana city limits. I also posted a petition,
      and so many of you signed it! Thank you so much!! The Wildlife
      committee met last Thursday and elected NOT to go ahead with the plan
      to bait and kill all these beautiful deer!! YEA!!! Thank you! Thank
      you! Thank you!! :O)

      Now our paper is running an opinion survey to see how people feel
      about the decision. I'm a little worried that if enough people are
      unhappy with the decision, they may reconsider. So I'm asking
      everyone, if you will, to PLEASE go to the link below. It will take
      you to our online paper, where there is "The Question of the Week" on
      the left hand side of the paper. Just please, click YES, that you
      agree with the decision! Right now it is 186 For and 156 Against! We
      need to bombard them with YES votes!! :O)

      http://helenair. com/

      The deer can sigh relief thanks to all you kind hearted people!!
      Let's make sure it stays that way!! Thank you so much!!

      Becky

      BOYCOTT CHINA! END ITS ANIMAL TERROR [Petition]
      http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/395884823

      END WHALING--NOW! [Petition]
      http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/194508729