Re: animals

  • suaterdogan
    Message 1 of 49 , Nov 18, 1999
      HI I'M AN ANIMAL LOVER TOO.IF YOU WANT WE CAN BE
      FRIENDS AND MEET.I'M SUAT AND WAITING FOR YOUR MASSAGE IF
      YOU SEND ME A MASSAGE I'LL TELL YOU A LOT OF THINGS
      SEE YOU SOON<br>MY E-MAIL:SUATERDOGAN@...
    • smurfett62
      Message 49 of 49 , Feb 3, 2002
        Hey thats GREAT news!:-)<br>Im checking into the Montana laws..<br>think it is a felony here as well.