Poll about bullfights Please Vote

  • Franck Michel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5 10:55 AM
      From: Maria Lopes
      To: Maria Lopes
      Sent: Monday, June 05, 2006 7:07 PM
      Subject: Poll against bullfights in Catalonia in Barcelona Reporter

      "Hello IMAB:

      Thank you for your email.

      It's a good question and I've accepted it and used it - though I have expanded upon the question itself:

      "The Catalan parliament, later this month, is set to vote on a new law which will see the end of bull-fighting in Catalonia. Do you think bull-fighting in the region should continue or should it be banned?"

      The question for the poll is now visible on the home page of Barcelona Reporter.

      Thank you for taking the time to write in with your suggestion.

      Best regards.

      Barcelona Reporter"

      To vote just click at http://www.barcelonareporter.com is in the middle of the page.

      Thanks.