HORRIBLE MISTREATMENT/STARVATION of GOATS/SHEEP...

  • Rita Fazio
    Message 1 of 2 , May 9, 2003
      I wrote to DA Richard Dufour, and below is the reply I received. He seems to be doing everything he can to help those animals. Unfortunately, the laws for animal cruelty are lacking. We need to concentrate on getting better laws for the animals, so DA's can prosecute these cases.

      "Dufour, Richard" <Dufour.Richard@...> wrote:From: "Dufour, Richard"
      To: 'Rita Fazio'
      Subject: RE: JUST A QUESTION:PLEASE REPLY ASAP: HORRIBLE MISTREATMENT/STAR
      VATION of GOATS/SHEEP...