A copy of a letter sent to the founder.

  • cactuslil2
    Message 1 of 417 , Dec 13, 1999
      Hi, I just joined this club today under the
      impression that this was a club devoted to animal
      protection. I just viewed the photo album, and some guy named
      kellyman has some pretty offensive stuff posted, like
      mounted deer heads and a woman showing her breasts. I'm
      not against a man indulging his interests(however
      infantile and repugnant they may be), but I thought this
      club ought to have more integrity than that. There is
      a place for everything, and an animal rights club
      is no place for this guy to display his sadistic,
      hedonistic bent. You are the founder. You have the power to
      delete this person from your club. I am a founder of
      another club, and I know first hand how to handle
      offensive members. I'll have to think twice about staying
      if something isn't done about those photos and this
      member.
      Message 417 of 417 , Mar 5, 2002