Re: Responding to an unpleasant person

  • my_isaac
    Message 1 of 417 , Dec 13, 1999
      Map,<br><br>It is not true what you said about
      teeth. All old world primates (many species of which are
      herbivorous) have the exact same set of teeth as humans.
      Baboons are primarily vegetarian but they have huge
      canines (for sexual selection purposes).<br><br>Garlic,
      you can't justify what you do based on what a wolf
      does. Wolves kill animals, so humans should be able to
      kill animals, so you say. But wolves also kill other
      wolves- does that mean it should be legal for humans to
      kill other humans? Your logic is very selective and
      therefore meaningless.<br><br>Now that I have countered to
      hunter claims on why vegetarianism is wrong, I will go
      get a hamberger.<br><br>My_Isaac
      Message 417 of 417 , Mar 5, 2002