Please Help Shut Down Primate Breeding Farm

  • Rita Fazio
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21 7:21 PM
      pass on and delete sender's details, thanks
      friends- please pass on this alert, distribute in all e mail list and help us help them - Help Shut Down Primate Breeding Farm

      Please Help Shut Down Primate Breeding Farm

      Dear friends,

      The Israeli Society for the Abolition of Vivisection (ISAV) has released a rare underground video filmed by an activist inside a primate research lab in the Hebrew University in Jerusalem, Israel.

      The video shows Malish, a young male long-tailed macaque used in brain research, before and after head surgery which is a standard requirement for these kind of experiments. Malish was purchased along with three other monkeys from the Mazor primate breeding farm in Israel. This facility breeds macaque monkeys and sells hundreds of their young to labs in Europe every year.

      ISAV is calling all animal rights and animal defense groups and individuals to help us shut down the Mazor Farm and to stop using nonhuman primates as research tools.

      The rare video and additional information can be downloaded from:

      http://www.anonymous.org.il/e-mazor.htm

      Please encourage your friends and colleagues to download and watch the video, read the information, and help us in our struggle to stop the cruel trade in primates taking place in Israel. We specifically need everyone to send letters to the individuals whose contact information appears at the bottom of the page. Feel free to copy the video and documents and put them on your own web sites, if possible, along with a link to the original campaign page.

      Please contact me with any questions or comments you might have. If you need a high quality version of the video for your own campaigning, please let me know and I will have a CD sent to you.

      On behalf of the animals whose voices cannot be heard, we thank you for your attention and support.

      Anat Refua

      The Israeli Society for the Abolition of Vivisection

      mogli876 @ yahoo.com (remove spaces)