ACD/Lab mixes in need of new foster home

  • Heather Marshall
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 11:49 PM
      I have been fostering 3 male lab/ACD mixes since they
      were 8 weeks old. They are now 11 months old and my
      boyfriend has announced that they have to go. He has
      always been very understanding about my desire to
      foster animals and save as many as I can, but with 3
      personal dogs of our own, 3 puppies is just too much
      for him to take. I'm sure I might get hate mail over
      this, saying if it's him or the puppies, keep the
      puppies, but that is just not feasible. So my
      question is, is there anyone out there that can take
      at least one of these guys? They are very sweet, but
      when all three work together, can be quite a handful.
      I am in NC, but would be willing to set up a transport
      to get them whereever they can go. I really hate to
      have to ask for someone to take these guys, because I
      feel like I've failed them, but I don't know what else
      to do. I'm willing to take any suggestions. And I do
      have pictures, if anyone's interested.
      Thanks,
      Heather

      =====
      In memory of Darcy--you will forever be in my heart. There is no pain or loneliness on the other side of the Bridge.

      Adopt a rescue animal!!!
      www.mynextpet.com

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/