Urgent / NC : pregnant dog needs help!

  • Rita Fazio <r.e.fazio@worldnet.att.net>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2003
      URGENT/NC: pregnant dog with bizarre eye problem needs HELP

      ***PLEASE CROSSPOST***

      I have a tearjerker special that I hope we could find someone to help
      with.

      I was in a remote shelter this afternon picking up an Aussie and the
      worker was showing me some BEAUTIFUL dogs they have there.

      Well, at the end of the row, on the cold, OUTDOOR, wet cement was a
      sm/med sized, mixed breed pregnant dog....shivering and scared. She
      is close to whelping out.

      But what I noticed I almost couldnt believe.....
      she has either hair or eyelashes growing OUT OF THE MIDDLE OF HER
      EYE...

      The director wont allow blankets for the dogs ....and I am sure he
      is dying to euthanize this dog.....

      She is very sweet, ,the eye does not seem to cause her discomfort,
      but she needs OUT before she starts whelping.

      PLEASE HELP

      For pics, more info, or to offer foster,financial assistance for
      this poor dog, email Nina at shelterpet2@...