The Healing Power of Pets

  • Colleen Klaum
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2002
      Here's an interesting book I just read ---

      The Healing Power of Pets: Harnessing the Ability of Pets to Make and Keep People Happy and Healthy
      by Marty Becker

      Go to the book,,,

      THE HEALING POWER OF PETS describes how animals cure or prevent illnesses and encourage couch potatoes to get off their butt and join them in activities. The authors also provide true-life stories of pets enhancing the lives of their owners often in miraculous ways that science does not understand in spite of gathering high statistical relationships between health and owners. This well-written book is clearly for pet lovers who know inside their hearts the meaning of "harnessing the amazing ability of pets to make and keep people healthy ".

      Go to the book,,,

      Colleen Klaum

      Be the voice for the voiceless, join our group today: