Re: [Animal Guardians] Fw: If you receive an email called "WTC Survivor" do not open it!!!

  • Colleen Klaum
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2002
      This is nothing but a hoax.
      Colleen-Catwoman

      Colleen Klaum <wildfawn1@...> wrote:
      --- Dallas <AleEarth420@...> wrote:
      Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 21:36:27 -0800 (PST)

      If you receive an email called "WTC Survivor" do not open it

      ATTACHMENT part 2 message/rfc822 name=Enclosed Message
      From: Ash5cents@...
      Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 22:35:55 EST
      Subject: (no subject)

      During the next several weeks be VERY cautious about opening or
      launching any e-mails that refer to the World Trade Center or 9/11 in
      anyway, regardless of who sent it.

      PLEASE FORWARD TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY.

      FOR THOSE THAT DON'T KNOW, "WTC" STANDS FOR THE WORLD TRADE CENTER

      REALLY DANGEROUS BECAUSE PEOPLE WILL OPEN IT RIGHT AWAY.....

      THINKING ITS A STORY RELATING TO 9/11

      (.....PLEASE BE CAREFUL....... :)

      BIGGGG TROUBLE !!!! DO NOT OPEN "WTC Survivor"

      It is a virus that will erase your whole "C" drive.
      It will come to you in the form of an E-Mail from a familiar person.

      I repeat a friend sent it to me, but called and warned me before I
      opened it.

      He was not so lucky and now he can't even start his computer!

      Forward this to everyone in your address book.

      I would rather receive this 25 times than not at all.

      If you receive an email called "WTC Survivor" do not open it.

      Delete it right away! This virus removes all dynamic link libraries
      (.dll files) from your computer.

      PLEASE FORWARD THIS MESSAGE

      Colleen Klaum

      Be the voice for the voiceless, join our group today: