Action Alert/Demo in Protest of the Export of Greyhounds to Asia

  • Colleen Klaum
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2002
      Please circulate widely Action Alert-
      To stop the export of greyhounds to Asia

      Greyhound Action International is holding a demonstration in London on friday, december 20th, 2002, 12 noon.

      Where: Outside The Australia House, Australian High Commission, London, Strand, WC2B 4LA

      This action has been organised in protest to the export and murders of greyhounds in Asia. Increasingly greyhounds from Australia are being exported to Asia for the purpose of racing and breeding. There is no opportunity or hope of rehoming the dogs. They are enduring horrific treatment and once they are surplus to requirements they are being butchered in the barbaric dog meat industry.

      Please be a voice for the greyhounds, and attend the demonstration.

      For further information on greyhounds in Asia please contact:
      Greyhound Action International
      P.O. Box 127 Kidderminster, DY10 3UZ
      Email: greyhoundactioninternational@...,
      TEl: 07952 125895
      www.greyhoundaction.co.uk

      Colleen Klaum

      Be the voice for the voiceless, join our group today: