Re: Dog and cat fur coats

  • EllenLM
    Message 1 of 417 , Jul 8, 1999
      There have been human skin coats and they where
      manufatured by none other than the Nazis of WW2.
      make things from their slaves hide.<br><br>you can
      probably still find some of that stuff still going on
      somewhere in the world. people are still eating
      people...even in 1999. however, i heard we dont taste very
      Message 417 of 417 , Mar 5, 2002