Border Collie in Need of Help, Urgent!

  • Rita Fazio
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2002
      If anyone can help this lady please email me and I will contact her
      immediately. This poor little girl is really scared! She is ready
      for a stable forever home!

      parrot004@...

      Missy

      I need to place her in a rescue as quickly as possible. I would be
      willing to transport her to your facility so that you can evaluate
      her, or do whatever you need to do. Would it be possible to schedule
      an appointment for you to take a look at her, to see if you could
      take her and work with her to find her a new home. I know there's a
      great dog in there...she just needs a 'professional' to help her to
      overcome her fears and past. This dog needs to be placed with a very
      experienced person or a rescue willing to take the time to help her.
      I know she can be a great dog with the right help.

      This is the reply this woman got from the rescuer!

      Goodness SAKES. I say put her down and I'll hand deliver YOU 5 super
      sweet gentle Border Collie's who are much more deserving of a home.
      Deal?
      Any foster home she takes up is going to take one away from a much
      more deserving dog.
      Feel free to disagree but them's the facts!
      Mitzi Potter
      Mitzi@...
      Guthrie OK