Fw: (BARCBuddys) O.T. Sanctuary Washed Away, Needs Help

  • Colleen Klaum
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2002
      FWD: Date: Thu, Sep 12, 2002, 9:39pm To: cvilleyank@... Subject:
      Fwd: Eastern Colorado Potbelly Pig Sanctuary Needs Help Ella
      Heavy rains and flash floods hit the
      eastern Colorado potbelly pig sanctuary, Pigasus Homestead Sanctuary,
      hard last week washing away pig pens and damaging several other
      facilities. They are in need of the following supplies:
      1. straw
      2. antibiotics for the pigs
      3. plywood
      4. hog panels and t-posts
      Once the ground dries, they may also need able-bodied volunteers to help
      clean them out of the muck and rebuild.
      For more information or to volunteer, contact: Sioux Robbins
      970-858-9628
      Lovell Sasser 970-858-7323
      email: pighome96@...
      http://www.pigasus.org