Extremely sick internet activities

  • Animals Rescue Association EL VAGABUNDO
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2002
      As the founder of an Animal Rescue Association, I have been informed, of
      these extremely sick activities, posted on the internet by the owner of
      these three yahoo groups:

      He is setting up these groups around the world with a barbarious fetish,
      containing hundreds of pictures and videos of live animals being skinned
      and butchered! In my short investigation of this person, I realized one of
      the women killing these poor defensless animals in the movies and pictures
      is the director's wife. A few of the nicknames used by the owner of these
      disgusting groups are Chris (Kefalohori), Slaughtered001, and MrE. There
      are also several message boards, the main being
      http://www.ocmb.org/index.php. The new addresses will be posted in the
      private area. These groups should be shut down immediatly. Activities like
      these, which i would even call mental terrorism, are absolutely
      unacceptable in today's world. I know of a few sites already reported by
      us, and other similar organizations that have yet to be shut down. This is
      why i am sending this email (to CNN, IFCC, PETA, etc.) and other papers
      across the world, hoping this time those organisations set up and help to
      stop this sick activities, instead of mere investigations and promises. It
      really isn't that hard to trace these sick people back to their locations,
      and shut down these perverse and barbaric sites. I am presenting a few
      screen shots contained a lists in these inhumane groups.

      Animal Rescue Association
      www.elvagabundo.org
      Forum @ http://www.elvagabundo.org/forum.htm
      contact:
      email: catdog@...
      ICQ: 69407968
      Asociacion al Rescate de los Animales "el vagabundo" No.14206 -Registro
      General de Asociaciones Castilla de la Mancha Toledo
      C.I.F. G-45513785