Current Change in Status of This Group

  • Yahoo!Groups Management
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2011
      I want to take a moment to apologize to the group members for the overwhelming
      amount of spam that you have had to deal with. My name is Kerry Winters and
      I am the temporary Administrative Moderator in charge of cleaning this group
      up. I am in the process of not only deleting all the sexual content but banning
      it from reappearing. In addition your moderator made several posts recommending
      four different companies. I required her to furnish me with proof backing up
      her recommendations she was able to provide me with adequate proof that 2 of
      her recommendations are worthy of posting. I therefore will allow her recommendations
      of Nature Valley Vitamins and the savings programs of World Products http://nameurpwnprice.com�
      to remain active in the group. Again, this is because she has provided me with
      dozens of receipts showing very impressive savings using these two programs.
      Again, please bear with me over the next several weeks as I work to rid this
      group of the many unauthorized spam messages.

    • Yahoo!Groups Management