A Huge Cost Cutter For Food!

  • Group Moderator
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2011
      A Huge Cost Cutter For Food!

      Two weeks ago William Donnelly, Chairperson of The Sciences at Wilson High, contacted me and told me about the programs at http://savingmorethanbefore.com Bill had told me that he has been using these programs for 13 months and the savings have been nothing short of amazing. So, I signed up for their sampler program. This past Memorial Day weekend we had 30 people over for a barbeque. We were expecting to spend a small fortune. In all our bill rand up to $ 347.79 we put this program to the test in a big way and it passed with flying colors. We only had to pay $ 36.68!!! I thanked Bill and told him I would share my own personal experience with all my group members. Tonight we are going to use the restaurant discount program.

      Anne Shemanski
      Group Moderator