STOP AIR CANADA TRANSPORTING LAB ANIMALS--Letter/email addys

  • Brennan Browne
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10 11:56 AM
      This will take only 1 minute of your time!

      ~Please CROSSPOST Widely~

      STOP AIR CANADA TRANSPORTING LAB ANIMALS
       It was recently disclosed that Air Canada is transporting monkeys after an employee at Toronto international airport tipped off the campaigners that a shipment of 48 monkeys destined for Montreal was being held at the airport after arriving from China.

      Please contact Air Canada and urge them to end their involvement in the transport of primates, and all other non-human species, for vivisection!

      Emails; (1 block of 22):
      Calin.Rovinescu@..., David.I.Richardson@...,
      Duncan.Dee@..., Michael.Rousseau@...,
      Lise.Fournel@..., Benjamin.Smith@...,
      Kevin.Howlett@..., David.Legge@...,
      Susan.Welscheid@..., Alan.Butterfield@...,
      Nick.Careen@..., Yves.Dufresne@...,
      Marcel.Forget@..., Lucie.Guillemette@...,
      Amos.Kazzaz@..., Craig.Landry@...,
      Priscille.LeBlanc@..., Scott.Morey@...,
      Claude.Morin@..., David.Shapiro@...,
      Carolyn.Hadrovic@..., Chris.Isford@...

      Sample Letter below, (feel free to write your own):

      --

      Dear Air Canada Representative:

      I am extremely angry to learn that your company ships monkeys for use in biomedical research, and would like to inform you that I'm disgusted by the idea of ANY species of laboratory animals
      being transported on the same plane as myself and my luggage.

      The vast majority of passenger airlines
      now have strict policies AGAINST the transport of laboratory animals.

      Lufthansa, Cathay Pacific and Qantas refuse to transport ANY animals to laboratories. And, ironically, Air Canada itself, stopped transporting dogs to laboratories in 2007. This makes your policy of shipping monkeys to labs even more hypocritical, unethical and puzzling. Therefore, I will NOT fly with Air Canada until you enact a policy
      ending your transport of ALL lab animals, permanently!

      I hope you will consider my concerns,

      ****YOUR NAME HERE****

      ###