Campaigns

  • johnwhills
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2002
      Hello all,

      Sorry to shamelessly promote this group but I think many of you will
      be interested.

      This groups allows greens, anti-capitalists, pacifists, animal rights
      activists, and human rights activists the opportunity to post details
      of protests, boycotts, fundraising events, and other relevant
      campaigns.

      Recognising that our interests sometimes overlap, I intend this
      message board to become a coherent reference point for all campaigns
      for a better world.

      However, the message board is not a place for discussion/debate as
      many other groups (like this one) already exist for that purpose, so
      in setting up this group I'm not stepping on anyone's toes.

      the address is groups.yahoo.com/group/campaignsforabetterworld

      Please feel free to add details of current campaigns to the list, I
      will avoid moderating the messages unless they are particularly
      innapropriate/irrelavent.

      Best wishes,

      John Hills