Re: Jumping Babes

    Message 1 of 417 , Feb 21 12:24 AM
      >By: purrrrrshia<br> <br>>I like your idea
      will make it work.<br><br>Please click on the site and
      join,<br>if you wish. ^_^)<br>
      can be printed out at Kinko's or <br>somewhere and be
      it would be better to<br>write "PETB" on the corner
      of the card.<br><br>Because no one can disagree with
      illegal for a Babe to run out <br>in the middle of a
      in vegetarian magazines <br>around the
      Message 417 of 417 , Mar 5, 2002