Good news for animal residents of MD :)

  • catgoil
    Message 1 of 417 , Oct 1, 2001
      Got great news to share! Today when I read the
      newspaper, I learned that Maryland is going to have some new
      laws, and one of them is about changing the treatment
      for those who abuse/mutilate animals. So they want to
      change the treatment from misdeamoner as a felony! And
      said they're going to do it! :) I am so happy!!! :D
      Finally, beginning of a happy day for animals here in MD
      :)
      Message 417 of 417 , Mar 5, 2002