Rare White Siberian Tiger is Killed

  • comos_revenge
    Message 1 of 417 , Jul 27, 2001
      Como, a 2-year old rare white Siberian tiger
      residing in the BEARCAT Hollow sanctuary in Racine,
      Minnesota, was destroyed today because the parents of a 7
      year old girl he bit in playfulness (she only had 2
      minor puncture wounds and he released his grip on her
      arm IMMEDIATELY when his handler called him off)
      REUFSED to have their daughter take the necessary rabies
      shots which would have spared Como's life. Who are
      these selfish people, you may be asking? None other
      than Tom and Mary Hartman, 1018 Foxcroft Circle SW,
      Rochester, MN 55902 (507)252-5884
      Message 417 of 417 , Mar 5, 2002