Re: TAKE A KID HUNTING,FISHING OR TRAPPI

  • penmac2001
    Message 1 of 417 , Jul 14, 2001
      First of all if you want to be taken seriously,
      learn to spell. Otherwise inability to spell coupled
      with the name calling and foul language you so enjoy
      using reinforces the idea that you are a very immature
      human of whom no one should pay any attention to.
      Secondly, I thoroughly agree with you. Hunting, fishing,
      and trapping help children gain respect for nature
      and in many cases themselves and other humans.
      However, I don't think any child should be allowed to go
      hunting fishing and trapping with you because you have no
      self-respect much less respect for others. The strong
      impression that you have created here is that you are
      nothing more than a selfish person. You literally don't
      care. You are the type who would go big game hunting on
      a 20 acre ranch where the animals have no place to
      run or hide. Where is the fairness and the sport in
      that? Now mind you, I am not saying that is how you are
      because I have nothing to go on but these senseless
      letters you have posted. However that is the impression
      that you have created. You have the right to hunt no
      one will ever take that right away and I respect your
      right. I have the right not to hunt and to do what I can
      to protect animals from horrible and even not so
      horrible abuse. You should respect that. you failed to
      research the club and see the good that is done and can be
      done in this club. Therefore, we maybe tree-huggers,
      but you are the one that is looking like a dope by
      anyone with any sense who reads your letter.
      Message 417 of 417 , Mar 5, 2002