ANIMALS HAVE RIGHTS??????

  • animalshaverights2garlicnbutter
    Message 1 of 417 , Jul 14, 2001
      LIKE BIG BIRD JUST CAME UP WITH A CONSTITUTION!!
      YEAH, COOL..LETS GO HUNTIN. HAWKS HAVE RIGHTS TO KILL
      RABBITS..CHEETAHS HAVE RIGHTS TO KILL ANTELOPE..CATS HAVE RIGHTS TO
      KILL MICE..AND I HAVE RIGHTS TO KILL DEER..WHERE DOES
      IT END?? YOU FUCKIN TREEHUGGERS REALLY NEED TO GET A
      LIFE. MOW YOUR YARD AND YOU KILL 10'S OF THOUSANDS OF
      INSECTS. A LIFE IS A LIFE RIGHT??
      Message 417 of 417 , Mar 5, 2002