Re: BONSAI PROMOTERS DISINTEGRATE

  • seurot_6661
    Message 1 of 417 , Jul 4, 2001
      ohhhhhhh yes yes,<br>An impoulsive decison to
      type such a vulgarity<br>I was just in furious when I
      saw the site.In fury,it is not my first reaction to
      research.I saw some thing that I though was tru and it both
      saddend and angered me.I am not going to do unlimited
      reseach just topost a message on it site.But if I see a
      person bulling an animal in real life,tn I will attack
      them.I will defend(and I perfer to do it phyiscally)
      those who cannot defend or speak for them selves.AND
      GOD,I HOPE IT IS PHYSICALLY,FOR I HUNGER FOR
      COMBAT!!!!!!!!!!!
      Message 417 of 417 , Mar 5, 2002