Re: BONSAI PROMOTERS DISINTEGRATE

  • Bearc1aw
    Message 1 of 417 , Jul 3, 2001
      Wow, See this is what happonds when you go around
      protesting everything you hear but NEVER look into it for
      yourselves. The site its self is a joke. How often do I have
      to say it???<br><br>You know doing stupid (yes I
      said stupid) thing like this make us all look bad.
      Think about it your asking everyone to do all this
      stuff like try to close down the site. The problim is
      that you HAVE do some reaserch first. KNOW what you
      are talking about. Then make sure that what you are
      doing is something that will be postive and while your
      doing it try to not look like some tree hugging fool.
      You can be one in fact it may help but dont look like
      one.<br><br>Let me ask everyone that worked on the kitten thing
      this question. Why should I belive what you say is
      true and actually a problim that I should help out on?
      Why should I do this when you did the kitten
      thing???<br><br>Answer is that most people that rember you working on
      this will not work with you in the future.<br><br>BC
      Message 417 of 417 , Mar 5, 2002