need your help

  • au_m_vegan
    Message 1 of 417 , May 3, 2001
      Our local newspaper has shown on it's front page
      a photo of a dingo cowering in the sand with a
      rifle to it's head waiting to be killed.The story
      inside is about the culling of dingos on Fraser
      island.The culling is bad enough but to print an unnecessary
      picture like this purely to sell newspapers is obcene.The
      name of the newspaper is the Cairns Post.The email
      address to the editor is
      letters@...<br>Please register your objection to such images.
      Message 417 of 417 , Mar 5, 2002