Help Save the Arctic Wildlife Refuge!

  • savewildlife2001
    Message 1 of 417 , Feb 26, 2001
      **URGENT** JOIN The Internet Campaign to Save the
      Arctic National Wildlife Refuge from Big Oil!<br><br>If
      you only help one environmental cause this year,
      please make it this one! Help stop the big international
      oil companies from drilling in the heart of America�s
      most magnificent wildlife sanctuary, the Arctic
      National Wildlife Refuge in Alaska. Often called
      "America�s Serengeti," the Refuge is home to caribou, musk
      oxen, polar bears, wolves, arctic foxes, millions of
      migratory birds, and hundreds of other animals. Oil
      drilling, construction activity, and oil spills would
      inflict terrible damage on the fragile arctic ecosystem
      and kill wildlife. To stop Big Oil, we need your help
      to demand that President Bush and Congress NOT allow
      drilling in the Arctic Refuge. Millions of people are
      needed to call for the Refuge to be protected from the
      devastation caused by oil drilling. A special animated video
      has been created to assist the campaign to save the
      Arctic National Wildlife Refuge. <br><br>To view the
      video and take action, click here:
      click here: <a href=http://www.savearcticrefuge.org. target=new>http://www.savearcticrefuge.org.</a>
      and family who share your desire to protect the
      environment. With millions of petitions, decision-makers in
      Washington will hear our collective voice. Thank you for
      your support!
      Message 417 of 417 , Mar 5, 2002