3 AR newsnotes

  • ahimsanet
    Message 1 of 417 , Jan 30, 2001
      I<br>Animal Rights Activists will be a
      presence<br>at the Pork Producers' convention in Dayton,
      Ohio<br>on Feb. 9th. For information go to
      anthropology, will be reporting on her<br> observations of
      sexuality in captive primates<br> at Cunningham Hall (Kent
      Unfortunately, the Women's Resource Center<br> on campus is not
      yet coalitioning with<br> animal rights groups to get
      jsuwrc@...<br> is helping promote the event<br> 330 672 9230 330
      672 9232 \<br><br>III Sign the petition re whether or
      not<br>39 meningitis cases in Houston today are Mad
      Aid<br>animalaid81@...
      Message 417 of 417 , Mar 5, 2002