Bow hunter raped and killed 30 women

  • madcoworganizer
    Message 1 of 417 , Dec 1, 2000
      I never heard til this week of Robert
      Hanson,<br>alaska bow hunter who raped and killed 30 women..<br>his
      modus operandi was to release them in the<br>woods and
      then stalk them with his bow<br>and arrow.. Cleveland
      Amory said sometimes<br>an animal is still alive after
      days with 12 arrows<br>sticking in him.. Ted Nugent,
      bow and arrow<br>hunter, tries to convince Christians
      that<br>Jesus wants them to kill animals.. his publisher<br>is
      Regnery, the GOP publisher of Lucianne<br>Goldberg and
      requiring Edgar<br> Allen Poe, please work to end it<br>
      since Poe's graphic descriptions of animal<br> torture
      have been a factor in animal cruelty<br><br> Thank you
      God that you are defeating<br> the butcher network of
      Amarillo cattlemen<br> Dallas' Supreme Beef , and others
      mourning dove hunting<br>show on TNN
      Message 417 of 417 , Mar 5, 2002