Nature, photography, science, biking

  • arcticbonfire
    Message 1 of 417 , Oct 29, 2000
      Greetings,<br><br>My interests include nature,
      wildlife,<br>photography, science, camping, canoeing,<br>biking, hiking,
      table tennis, chess,
      Scrabble,<br>fixing-repairing-building, trading S&P 500 <br>futures, helping others,
      animal rescue, <br>entrepreneuring, inventing and
      the Discovery Channel, not "Crocodile <br>Dondee"),
      Inspector Cluseau, the professor in <br>BACK TO THE FUTURE
      and Officer Spock.<br><br>I am an idealistic but,
      practical, atheist<br>vegetarian. I don't watch sports,
      dance, <br>smoke, use drugs or "party." I drink on
      Miami, formerly from
      this, please let me know. Thank you. <br><br>I am
      interested in the following. If anyone<br>wishes to help me,
      let me know.<br><br>1. Develop an umbrella
      organization for <br>rescue groups and animal right's
      organization for political <br>activities such as inducing pet
      food<br>companies to add 1% to all pet food<br>sold. This money to
      be donated to <br>animal rescue groups that spay,
      neuter <br>and care for lost, abandoned, and <br>feral
      also be nice, if we had<br> our own community some
      place on<br> Earth. Can you imagine how nice<br> it
      would be to live in an all <br> vegetarian community.
      Message 417 of 417 , Mar 5, 2002