Protect the wildlife and habitat

  • louis_98_1999
    Message 1 of 417 , Sep 11, 2000
      Protect Wildlife and Habitat Around the
      Globe<br><br>Dear WWF Conservation Action Network
      Activist:<br><br>Within the next few weeks, critically important
      decisions will be made <br>about federal funding for
      environmental programs, including U.S. <br>government programs
      that protect wildlife, such as tigers, rhinos, and
      call on <br>President Clinton to hold firm in the
      final budget negotiations with <br>Congress and to
      press for sufficient funding for international
      of <br>planet Earth is dependent on healthy
      ecosystems around the globe. <br><br>Unfortunately, for
      years less than one percent of the federal budget
      only a tiny fraction of <br>this <br>amount goes to
      international conservation - much too little to fund <br>these
      programs adequately. To address this problem, this year
      Globe" <br>initiative that would increase resources for
      the U.S. government's <br>international conservation
      efforts. His initiative calls for: <br><br>* $100 million
      for biodiversity conservation programs supported
      Increasing funds for conservation of rhinos, tigers, and
      Asian <br>elephants and maintaining the present level
      of funding for African <br>elephants, to protect
      these magnificent, awe-inspiring
      send a free <br>message <br>demonstrating to President
      Clinton how important protection of the <br>global
      environment and its wild inhabitants is to
      Americans.<br><br>For more on taking action! Got to the Security Of
      Nature site:
      Not Reply Back With Your Complaince.
      Message 417 of 417 , Mar 5, 2002