Send A Letter!

  • berry_chicka
    Message 1 of 417 , Sep 7, 2000
      Hey, I just got these 2, already made postcards,
      and you can copy them to a letter, too. They're for
      stopping animal testings. Change them however you want,
      these are just for people who don't have time to write
      for hours.<br><br>This one's for CHPA, send it
      to:<br>Dr.Michael D. Maves, President<br>Consumer Healthcare
      Products Association<br>1150 Connecticut Ave, N.W., Ste.
      Dr.Maves,<br> I'm outraged that many companies continue to
      torture animals in cruel, outdated, and unscietific
      product tests. It's time for ALL members of the
      healthcare product industry to join the hundreds of
      companies that have pledged NEVER to test on animals.<br>
      Andy delay in completely eradicating animal tests is
      unconscionable. No laws require that personal care and household
      cleaning products be tested on animals, and safe, humane
      alternatives to animal tests are readily available. What's
      more, animal tests cannot be accurately extrapolated to
      humans, and as such, they do not keep unsafe products off
      the market. <br> As a People for the Ethical
      Treatment of Animals supporter, I urge you to promote an
      industry-wide policy of permanently ending all animal tests.
      The banning of this animal torture is long
      _____address_____<br> _____city_____ _____state_____
      eradicating animal tests is unconscionable. No laws require
      that personal care and household cleaning products be
      tested on animals, and safe, humane alternatives to
      animal tests are readily available. What's more, animal
      tests cannot be accurately extrapolated to humans, and
      as such, they do not keep unsafe products of the
      market.<br> As a People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals
      supporter, I am boycotting all Unilever products until your
      company stops torturing animals and ends all animal
      Message 417 of 417 , Mar 5, 2002