A personal message to YOU from Kim Cooling

  • Paul N Davis
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2008
      A personal message to YOU from Kim Cooling - Animal SOS Sri Lanka

      I would personally like to thank all of you for the support you have given
      us in recent months, and for the donations you have sent. With your support
      we have been able to lease a plot of land in the south of Sri Lanka which
      will act as a base for our vital project.

      We are still desperately short of funds for our veterinary clinic, but we
      have come a long way with your help, and together we can make a huge
      difference to the lives of the suffering and dying animals in Sri Lanka.

      We are under no illusion that we face a mammoth task in Sri Lanka, but we
      are up for the challenge, and change is usually achieved by those who are
      committed and determined.

      I would like to invite you  to view our website which will provide you with
      information about our work, the challenges we face, and our vision for the
      future. http://www.animalsos-sl.com

      I would also like to invite you to view our latest Youtube
      promotion http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=1UJKte8e8Ss

      Thank you once again for supporting our work and vision of hope for Sri
      Lanka's suffering animals.
      With your help and support there really is hope for the suffering animals of
      Sri Lanka.

      I am so proud to call you all friends of Animal SOS Sri Lanka and look
      forward to working together in the future.

      If you are able to, please help spread the word about our work.

      Their futures depend on our success, our success depends on your support.

      Animal SOS Sri Lanka is a UK Registered charity: 1119902

      Kim Cooling - Animal SOS Sri Lanka

      http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html