Re: BAD EMAILS? ...WHY I KNOW Boycotting **EASTERN** Canada can STOP The Seal Slaughter!

  • Brennan Browne
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2008
      Hi Rosa:

      I sent emails to ALL of those Eastern Canadian addresses listed in my boycott alert thru my yahoo acct.--only ONE bounced back as undeliverable. [andywells@...]

      I then experimented and sent emails to those same addresses thru my personal email acct--EVERY SINGLE ONE BOUNCED! I have no idea why!

      I suggest that those people who have Yahoo, Hotmail, MSN accts., etc., send their emails via those accts., instead of their personal email accts., because I'm not sure how to fix the problem. The addresses appear to be valid.

      I would also like to suggest a real time saver for those who may be afraid that their emails to these sealer folks will be deleted before they're read. Simply put your entire message in the SUBJECT heading of the email, i.e., "I am boycotting Eastern Canada until sealing is OUTLAWED!"

      Hope this helps...let me know if I can be of further assistance and many blessings for passing the alert along!

      Brennan

      Planeta Animal <planetanimal@...> wrote: Hi Brennan,
      This is the message I got from one of MYSPACE members, could you verify the email addresses for me, please?
      Thanks,
      Rosa
      PS: Did anyone in the AFS group have problems as well?
      Boycott Canada
      Body:
      I saw you bulletin. I wrote a letter and I cannot send it. My computer tells me that the addresses are wrong.
      Do you have a way to verify the email addresses of the people in Canada where one can send the emails about the boycott.
      I live in Greece , as you realize that is pretty far from there. And I don't know how to find the correct emails.
      Thanks
      PS I suppose that is happening to others that want to take this action

      The concept of 'animal rights' values the simple premise that ALL living creatures have a "right" to be allowed to live their lives without victimization--free from brutality. It is a right that EVERY being strives for.

      ~Brennan Browne~

      "Humanely" slaughtered 'meat', is an obscene lie invented and perpetuated by people who are too lazy, selfish and cruel to change their dietary habits. Forcibly denying a creature its right to life, love and companionship can NEVER be humane.

      ~Brennan Browne~