Re: animal rigtht;s

  • cajunbutterball
    Message 1 of 417 , Aug 2, 2000
      I also feel sick by the violence that people do
      to the animals. I wish that somebody would hurt them
      he same way so they would know how it feels.<br>I
      bet they wouldn't like it if somebody beat them or
      shot them. People don't understand that animals are
      just like children, they need someone to take care of
      them. They wouldn't want there children hurt so why
      should they hurt the animals.<br> Cajunbutterball.
      Message 417 of 417 , Mar 5 4:20 PM