Fwd: [AnimalAdoptionLeague] Fw: whiney

  • Heather Marshall
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2006
      This guy is a cutie...please crosspost. He is in the York County, SC shelter. I can pull him and do the first leg of a transport if a non-local group can take him.
      Heather

      To: <AnimalAdoptionLeague@yahoogroups.com>
      From: "Gina" <gpratt83@...>
      Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 09:22:43 -0400
      Subject: [AnimalAdoptionLeague] Fw: whiney

      This one has been @ the York shelter a while. He just sits and whines, and
      his time is running out. Tracy called me for help. Sooo HELP!! Gina