Re: animal rigtht;s

  • berry_chicka
    Message 1 of 417 , Jun 21, 2000
      You know what all of us should do? Get your big,
      Yellow Pages phone book out and look in the front. There
      should be some addresses of the government people. Write
      a letter, then copy it a few times and send it to
      all the people u think u should. You can cover
      anything or everything. Maybe circuses or pet stores or
      anything. Please do this!! Oh, and put some facts in. Go to
      www.peta-online.com and you can find some facts to add to your
      letter. Please do this!!!
      Message 417 of 417 , Mar 5, 2002