New Member - Please Cross Post

  • leighton_melanie
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2005
      Hi Everyone
      I've just joined this great group and thought I would introduce myself
      and say hello.
      I'm 38, engaged and have 3 step-children (all girls). I'm medically
      retired as of last year for I have rheumatoid arthritis and
      M.E/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Previously I used to work in the law.
      The positive side to this is that I can spend so much time trying to
      be a voice for the animals and I undertake this by collecting as many
      names as I can for on-line petitions and letters via a general animal
      welfare petition. To-date I have 316 and want hundreds more in order
      that I can make a real difference, so, if you would like to put your
      name to this please e.mail me at madmeli@... with your name
      and address and those of any of your family and friends who would like
      to participate.
      Well, I look forward to hearing from you and to being in this group.
      With kindest regards, Mel