Grassroots Animal Rights Conference, March 2005 - Register now!

  • Patrick Tyrrell, Grassroots Animal Right
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2005
      Animal advocates--

      You Are Cordially Invited to Attend GARC! (Grassroots Animal Rights Conference)

      WHERE: New York City (Holyrood Church - 715 W. 179th St., Washington Heights,
      Manhattan)

      WHEN: The weekend of March 31-April 3 2005

      WHO: All are invited to attend, especially minorities and passionate animal
      rights activists. We want to build on diversity and experience!

      WHAT: GARC will consist of training, workshops, regional networking sessions,
      actions, fun social events, and much more! There will also be a number of
      experienced animal rights speakers including: Kevin Jonas, Rod Coronado, Dr.
      Alex Hershaft, Lorri Bauston, Dr. Michael Greger, M.D., pattrice jones, Caryn
      Hartglass and many more!

      GARC is accessible and affordable. We will provide free or cheap housing, free
      meals, and assistance for travelers.

      WHY: GARC was designed to bring people and grassroots organizations together, to
      strengthen our leadership and community, and bridge the gap between audience and
      speaker.

      Go to http://www.grassrootsar.org/ for more information.

      And to http://www.grassrootsar.org/conference_registration.html to register for
      the conference.

      For assistance with travel plans or for any questions you might have, contact:
      info@... or 201-968-0595.

      THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR FORWARDING THIS MESSAGE TO OTHER ACTIVISTS!

      HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!