We need help, please, how many dogs should die before any organization responds to us - EGYPT

  • Alexandra Yurkiw
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2004
      From: meriem [mailto:sb299871@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2004 3:29 PM
      To: ECOTERRA Intl.; Jen O'Connor ; Adela USA ; Aleksandra Yu; Animal_Net
      Cc: Bite Back
      Subject: we need help, please, how many dogs should die before any
      organization responds to us - EGYPT

      Sent by Linda Furness

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: <mailto:Linda.Taal@...> Linda Taal
      To: <mailto:%22Undisclosed-Recipient:;%22@...>
      "Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@...
      Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2004 6:41 PM
      Subject: spare egypt

      Pls find attatched a mail i received from SPARE Egypt
      Who is in the situation to help????
      the e mail addresse of Mona of SPARE is
      mona_khalil@...

      Regards

      Linda Taal
      ActieZwerfhonden

      www.ActieZwerfhonden.nl
      upd.06-12-2004

      by the way could you please put our SOS cry out again , an aggressive
      campagin started 2 weeks ago and they are killing with no mercy thousands of
      dogs . please find attached pics of my two special dogs who were killed for
      no reason , they never attacked anyone but just a person does not want them
      around called the police which came immediately and shot them while they
      were just standing thinking this person means them no harm or will play with
      them, they did not even try to run , and on my way home to the place where
      they always wait for me daily i found them dead and they were already shot
      dead , I am speechless and crying ever since that time feeling that i do
      nothing and did nothing to save them, I cannot forget this incident
      specially those dogs, they were the friendliest and loveliest dogs you can
      imagine,specially the way the greet you and holds on to you , I want to do
      something for their souls to rest in peace . please help please , I do not
      sl eep at night any more , I am going crazy and i feel my heart will stop
      out of pain any time. we need help, please . how many dogs should die before
      any organization responds to us, these days they do not kill hundreds it is
      thousands and the police is cooperating with the veterinary departments
      which use poison and they; are putting out calls for people to call on a
      certain number to report any dogs in the streets, can you imagine how many
      die daily.

      please please help

      Mona