Just read his profile...it says it all.

  • jikag
    Message 1 of 417 , May 29, 2000
      I recently joined and since mr. kellyman seems to
      think he's quite entertaining I personally think he
      should be deleted along with his photos...if that is him
      in the one he looks like a kelly of the questionable
      persuasion...but who can tell! Most hunters I know are liars,
      braggarts, lawbreakers (or working hard on trying) and got
      nothing better to do than try and kill critters who's
      antlers have high edible content. Yup, that is a 'real
      man' LOL! Just look at his high assed profile...his
      royal highass is married but looking....what a coward.
      Seems to have a lot of really good way with words here
      also. Most hunters don't know any beyond the big 4
      lettered kind.<br><br>Whatever!
      Message 417 of 417 , Mar 5, 2002