Minor NOT charged, or held for dog decapitation in Pa. please crosspost

  • Rita Fazio
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2004
      From: KatNB @ aol.com
      Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2004 7:19 PM
      Subject: [voicesforRahkim] Minor NOT charged, or held with dog decapitation in Pa. please crosspost

      Children at Columbia High School, Columbia Pa. came forward and told officials in charge about a horrible crime. One of their fellow students decapitated his dog. The officials for some reason have not charged this young man and it appears that this poor pet will be forgotten. The parents are aware also, but have looked the other way. We are here to try and make sure this will NOT be forgotten.
      Please respectfully inquire about this crime? Please come forward and ask why this isn't being prosecuted.
      Other states are prosecuting these individuals, and courts can also have the offender seek much needed counseling.
      We know that people who abuse animals often go on to abuse people. Please step forward and ask why this matter isn't being addressed!

      The Columbia Police Dept.'s number is 717 664 7735

      The Humane Officer is out of Lancaster County Humane League. 717 393 6551

      Please be respectful in your requests.