URGENT:DEADLINE 10/17Petition:Stop Importation of Endangered Species!

  • Rita Fazio
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2003
      This is extremely important. The deadline is Oct. 17....Please take a moment to read this alert and sign this petition. Once these animals are gone, there's nothing we can do to bring them back. Please, for your children, all future generations and the animals, help stop this atrocity from happening!
      Thanks, Rita

      2004 - a time for change! Tell politicians that the animals don't vote, but the people who love them do!